Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wu Yi Mountains Tea

I just read Maddie Ruud's HubPages article about Wu Yi diet tea. I've heard Chinese claim that drinking tea with dim sum helps break up the oil it contains. Perhaps this is why some claim you can lose weight by drinking tea.

I doubt that guzzling tea helps anyone lose weight. However, sipping a cup of good tea brings feelings of peace and well being. I'll always have fond memories of the few days my wife and I spent in China's Wu Yi mountains — memories enhanced by the excellent tea which we brought home from that trip.

A cup of good tea is as ageless as China herself.


About Me

My photo

Dave Loeff (davelef.com) is an author and graphic designer. In addition to fiction, Dave writes about graphics, travel, and other topics. Find him at http://truthandtalltales.com.

Dave worked domestically in the sewn goods industry, before he became a buyer in Taiwan. He subsequently worked as a mental health clinician, technical writer, computer technician, and graphic designer.

His freelance services include conversion of manuscripts into eBooks, photo retouching, book design and illustration,